The animated image is a sample of the full planner.
Are you ready to get focused and really crush your goals? To do so, you have to have a clear path to where you are trying to go.
Break down your year in 90 day increments, get laser focused and watch what happens.
The Ms. Creative CEO Quarterly Planner is the journal you need to accompany your journey to success.
This full size, 60+ page planner includes:
- Beautifully Designed Full color Front and Back Covers
- Motivating Quotes
- Quarterly Preview
- Write down your overall goals for the quarter in detail
- Quarterly Business Goals
- Break down your goals for several areas of your business
- Monthly Personal Growth Goals
- You are the main ingredient of your business. Make sure grow so your business can too.
- Monthly Habit Tracker
- Being consistent is essential to your business success. Keep up with your progress.
- 2-Page Monthly Spread
- Plug in important dates and goals
- 2-Page Weekly Spread
- Break down your week & make progress
- Brain Dump Page
- Get all those ideas out on paper so that you can make room for more.
- Quarterly Review
- Look back and celebrate what worked, reflect on what didn't and what's your next move.
- Ideas, Notes & Inspiration Pages
- Write is down, make it plain.
- Project Planner Pages
- Break down your big goals into small tasks and watch your growth.
A new year and a new decade is fast approaching. What are you going to do differently?
© 2020 The NiKai Group, LLC All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form in any way other than its intended PERSONAL use, without express written permission from the publisher, For permissions contact: email@example.com
No refunds or exchanges available.
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.