Purchase two (2) or more bath and body workshops and get 15% off the bath and body classes at check out.
In this information packed workshop you will learn how to make your own custom cold process soap. You will get the detailed instruction and techniques to create a creamy cold process soap that gives you rich lather, has skin loving ingredients and leaves a light and beautiful scent to remind you that bath time has been elevated.
You will get to choose from a variety of nourishing oils, luxurious high quality fragrances, botanicals, and other additives that makes your soap truly customized to you.
- 2.5 hours of guided detailed instruction by Janeen Cousin, owner of Nature's Crush Handmade. She comes with 20+ years of successful experience in the bath and body industry.
- High attention to cleanliness and protocols
- All supplies to create your custom cold process soap
- Selection of custom fragrance oils
- Selection of botanicals and other additives to make your soap unique
- One (1) loaf of your custom soap (6 full sized bars)
- Good music and good vibes!
If you are more than 20 minutes late or do not show up for the class without calling, this is considered a 'no-show'. No-shows forfeit their ticket and will not be allowed to reschedule. Please do not contact us afterwards to reschedule.
There are no exceptions to the above.
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.