This should be a staple in your glitter collection! It is an opulent mixed glitter that adds beautiful shimmer and shine to your projects. You will not be disappointed!
The possibilities are endless! Make something amazing!
- Size: Mixed
- Color: Red, Gold
- Material: Premium Polyester Craft Glitter
- Packaged in 1oz heat sealed bags by weight.
- Heat & Solvent resistant
- Resin Art
- Epoxy Tumblers
- Nail Art
Please note that we may print your packing slip and shipping label before we send it out to help keep us organized. However, it may take a day or two to see your package move on the tracking system. Please be patient while we prepare your package for shipment. Once the order leaves our possession, we cannot be held responsible for shipping times.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please ask questions PRIOR to purchasing.
DISCLOSURE - Please note, while we try our absolute best to capture the truest colors of each glitter, slight variations may occur due to different screen resolutions. Glitter is not edible. We do our best to prevent any cross contamination of glitters, while it cannot be 100% guaranteed. It is the customer's responsibility to use product responsibility.
COPYRIGHT 2022 ©The NiKai Group, LLC
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.