What you do DAILY are the building blocks of your future. This planner will get your day started off right and keep you organized throughout the day.
How you start is how you finish. Get it together and launch your day with intention and clarity.
This full size 8.5" x 11" planner includes:
- Beautifully designed front and back covers
- Undated so you can start where you are.
- Print as many pages as you need.
- Areas to write down your goals for six areas of your life.
- Area to plug in important dates at a glance.
- A section for what you are reading
- 2-Page Monthly Spread
- Daily page with sections for your To-Do Lists, Meal Planning, Work-Out and Water Intake, Appointments and more.
Sections for Reflection and Gratitude
A new year and a new decade is is here. What are you going to do differently?
This is a digital download. No physical product will be sent. This product will be delivered in a PDF format. Because of the nature of this product no refunds will be issued.
This planner is designed to be printed as a double sided document however, you can print it single sided. Screens and printers vary therefore, we cannot be responsible for your prints.
You have THREE (3) attempts and ONE (1) year to download and access this product.
© 2019 The NiKai Group, LLC All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form in any way other than its intended PERSONAL use, without express written permission from the publisher, For permissions contact: email@example.com
No refunds or exchanges available.
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.