Purchase two (2) or more bath and body workshops and get 15% off the bath and body classes at check out.
In this fun-filled workshop you will learn the basics of making your own custom body butter, general techniques and the benefits of the ingredients used in the class.
You will get to choose from a variety of high quality all natural butters and nourishing oils, as well as luxurious high quality fragrance oils and coloring powders.
You will walk away with a luxurious custom body butter made for you by you.
- 2 hours of guided instruction by Janeen Cousin, owner of Nature's Crush Handmade. She comes with 20+ years of successful experience in the bath and body industry.
- High attention to cleanliness and protocols
- All supplies to create your custom body butter
- Overview of the body butter creation process
- Selection of high quality fragrance oils
- Two (2) 8 oz. jars of body butter
- Good music and good vibes!
If you are more than 20 minutes late or do not show up for the class without calling, this is considered a 'no-show'. No-shows forfeit their ticket and will not be allowed to reschedule. Please do not contact us afterwards to reschedule.
There are no exceptions to the above.
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.