Whether your Cricut machine still has that fresh-out-of-the-box smell or you’ve taken it for a spin and created some projects, this workshop is for you.
This workshop will give you the skills and confidence you need to create cool projects as a hobby or if you want to take it to the next level and start a business.
You'll learn alongside other creatives in a positive and inspiring environment that encourages connecting and community.
In this session you will learn:
- Why Cricut is the popular choice for hobbyists and professional crafters.
- What types of projects you can make with your Cricut for business or pleasure.
- What are the must have tools of the trade.
- How to navigate Design Space.
- How to create a project from beginning to end.
- You will create your own custom t-shirt to take home!
- What types of materials you can use with your Cricut.
- Resources for supplies and designs.
What you will need for the class:
- Your laptop or iPad (Chromebook is not compatible with Design Space).
- The t-shirt of your choice (new or freshly laundered).
- A positive attitude open to learning and growing.
This evening will be full of fun and learning. These sessions are held in a small intimate setting which is great for optimal learning. Please see our Covid-19 policies and requirements.
There is limited space available so lock your spot now!
Your instructor is Karen Baxter, Ms. Creative CEO, empowerment coach, professional crafter, Cricut and Michaels Stores Ambassador. She is the coach and mentor to women that want to empower themselves and start or power boost their creative businesses.
If you have any question feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
INVEST IN YOURSELF NOW. PAY LATER WITH SEZZLE. - 4 EASY PAYMENTS!