Our earrings are designed for comfort, wearability and style. They are very lightweight and give you a way to show of your style.
This pair of earrings are 2" in diameter with a stainless steel post. They are created using wood, acrylic paint and resin. They were created by Karen Baxter.
We only use high quality supplies to create our items. However, you taking care of your investment will prolong its beauty.
• Keep your earrings dry. Prolonged exposure to water can damage your earrings.
• Please keep out of reach children. Buyer assumes all responsibility.
*Like you, our painted earrings are unique. No two pair are alike. The colors and how they mix, size and form may vary. Because of the handmade nature of our pieces, no two will be exactly alike. These differences allow us to create beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please ask questions PRIOR to purchasing. Colors vary by monitor and we cannot be responsible for monitor resolution.
Thanks for shopping with and supporting small businesses!
All images are ©The NiKai Group, LLC. Use of images and/or verbiage is expressly prohibited.
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.