Liquid Sculpey - Transparent/Clear
Liquid polymer clay is a versatile product that can be used in bakeable silicone molds, to embellish clay, used as grout, image transfers, window clings and so much more! So simple to use it is perfect for beginners!
- Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mold. Open half way for other detail work.
- Gently stir before using.
- Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home décor, jewelry, scrapbooking and beyond.
- To thin - add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- To thicken – pour into a cup and let sit out overnight
- Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
- Excellent leveling properties, which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewelry findings.
Please note that we may print your packing slip and shipping label before we send it out to help keep us organized. However, it may take a day or two to see your package move on the tracking system. Please be patient while we prepare your package for shipment. Once the order leaves our possession, we cannot be held responsible for shipping times.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please ask questions PRIOR to purchasing.
DISCLOSURE - Please note, while we try our absolute best to capture the truest colors of our wire, slight variations may occur due to different screen resolutions. It is the customer's responsibility to use product responsibility.
COPYRIGHT 2023 ©The NiKai Group, LLC