Spring is coming and a quick way to refresh your home is with beautiful plants in pretty pots!
Come in and paint a pot and matching canvas that reflect your style!
Our Paint + Positivity paint pouring session is an amazing great to connect to your creativity!
Paint pouring is a fun technique that literally can't get wrong! It requires no brushes, tools or art skills to create a masterpiece. Just pour the paint and let it take shape. Also, every piece you create is one of kind just like you. This is a great activity for experienced and novice crafters. Just come and enjoy!
You will get the supplies to create two masterpieces! A 4" pot and an 8"x10" canvas!
The pots take at least 24-48 hours to dry. Unfortunately, we do not have the space to store your creations and they must be taken with you. You will be provided a box to carry them home carefully in.
You can pre-purchase additional canvases or pots during the session.
Make sure you wear clothing and shoes you don't mind getting paint on. Paint pouring can get messy. Disposable aprons will be provided.
There are no refunds. Please make sure to check your schedule and plan accordingly.
Please arrive on time. There is time alotted for you to get settled. Once class starts, if you are more than ten(10) minutes late, out of respect for our guests, we will not stop class to set up late comers. If you are late, you are welcome to hang out and watch the session.
Late guests will be offered a one time opportunity to reschedule your class. There is a $15 fee due at the time of the reschedule.
No-Show/No-Call guests will not be given the opportunity to reschedule.
There are no refunds for late or no-show guests. No exceptions.
Each workshop requires a minimum of 6 people per class. If your class does not meet the minimum signup or is postponed, we will send you a link to reschedule for another day at no additional cost to you.
If you are an organizing an event for a group, please inform your guests of our policies.
NOTE: This is a public class. If you are planning an event with 10 or more guests, it is highly suggested that you book a private party. Please contact us for more information. >> CONTACT US
- This is a BYOB event. Must be 21+ to drink alcohol.
- No food
- No pets
- Free guest Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- By purchasing this ticket you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Our workshops are great for all occasions!
- Date nights
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Girls night out / Friends night out
- Corporate Events
- Team building
- A Me, Myself and I night spent connecting to your creativity
For private events contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By completing this transaction, you agree to all terms and conditions of purchase.
Art shown was created by Karen Baxter, your instructor. Art is shown as examples only. Your art pieces will be different.
Follow Us on Social! https://www.instagram.com/artisticfusioncraftstudio/
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.