Beat the mid-week blues! Join us for a stress relieving evening of creativity.
Paint and Pours is a cool and relaxing paint pouring experience. You will create two (2) 8"x10" pieces of art. Believe me when I tell you that it is one of the most freeing painting techniques around. ANYONE can create these one-of-a-kind masterpieces. There is literally no way you can mess this up!
You will also get to enjoy an amazing wine tasting by Divine Libations while you are creating your masterpieces. What could be better than this on a Wednesday evening?
- Great for beginners and seasoned creatives
- Guided instruction
- You get to choose the colors that inspire you
- Learn different ways to pour the paint to create mesmerizing designs.
- Network and connect with other amazing people
- Leave feeling empowered and accomplished
- Good music and good vibes
Roll solo for some “me” time, grab your spouse for a great date night, or call up your girls for a girl’s night out!
- This event is held every other Wednesday from 7pm-9pm. Please check the schedule for dates.
- Please be on time. To makes sure there is sufficient time to complete our project, we will start on time and will not start over to accommodate late comers.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will have to reschedule your session. You only get ONE time to reschedule your session. It must be rescheduled within 30 days. You can only reschedule for another Wednesday Wind Down session.
- There are no refunds or credits. No exceptions.
- You must be 21+ and have a valid ID to participate in the wine tasting.
- Pets, children, and observers are not allowed.
- No food is allowed.
- To make sure that we have sufficient supplies, you must register to attend. Seating is limited.
- We are not responsible for accidents outside or inside our premises. You participate at your own risk.
Please contact us if you have any questions. Contact us @ 470.278.8359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome private events, team building, business launches and more. Contact us to discuss!
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.