November 26, 2022 is Small Business Saturday!
We will be having an open house to showcase and support creative small businesses and would love for you to join us!
You can participate in-person or virtually!
IN-PERSON VENDOR INFO:
- This is a showcase, not a full vendor show. Space is limited so bring your best items. You will have a small section of the store to display your items. DO NOT bring large tables. You can keep extra items in your car as back stock and replenish as needed.
- You will be responsible for processing your own transactions. If you need Artistic Fusion to process your transactions, there will be additional fees accessed.
- You will be responsible for your own packaging.
- You must send your products to us at your expense. We will create a beautiful display for them in the store.
- We will handle processing the transactions. You will receive the total amount of your sales less 4% processing fees and taxes.
- We will provide shopping bags for the purchases, however you must provide any inserts you want to go along with your items.
- You will be responsible for any return shipping costs.
- You will have the option to continue to display any left over items in the store after the event. Additional fees apply. Please email email@example.com for more information.
The vendor fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please ask questions prior to purchase.
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.