Reserve studio time that works for you.
Come in for a little me, myself and I time and create your masterpiece. When you enter our studio, your will instantly feel calm and creative.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Select your time.
- Complete your purchase to secure your spot.
- When you arrive you will have a credit available to select the beads that you want to use.
- Have fun!
Who doesn't love a wrist full of fabulousness?! It's a great feeling to look at your wrist and say, "I made that!"
You will be provided with all the materials needed to create your beautiful bracelets. We have an amazing selection of high quality semi-precious gemstones, African glass, bone and wood and more to choose from.
You will be able to purchase more beads and/or embellishments during your session if you would like to. Our sessions are scheduled in two hour increments.
There are no refunds. Please make sure to check your schedule and plan accordingly.
Please arrive on time. Because our open sessions are scheduled, your session will start at the time that you choose even if you have not arrived at the studio. If you arrive late and need extra time to complete your project you may be required to pay an additional fee to extend your time.
We know that life and unforeseen circumstances happen, however because our open sessions are scheduled and your space and/or supplies are reserved and prepared, we cannot refund your session. You will be allowed a one-time opportunity to reschedule your session at no additional cost.
No-Show/No-Call guests will not be given the opportunity to reschedule.
There are no refunds for late or no-show guests. No exceptions.
If your session needs to be postponed by AFCS, we will send you a link to reschedule for another day at no additional cost to you.
- No food
- No pets
- Free guest Wi-Fi
- Free parking
For private events contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By completing this transaction, you agree to all terms and conditions of purchase.
Art shown was created by Karen Baxter. Art is shown as examples only. Your art pieces will be different.
Follow Us on Social! https://www.instagram.com/artisticfusioncraftstudio/
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.