Are you ready to be the envy of your friends and family because you learned how to design and create fabulous, one of a kind Crocs!?
The Bling Like a Boss!! Croc Designer Edition workshop is a fun and informative way to learn a new skill for fun or for business.
The good music and good vibes in our studio will have you inspired to create something fabulous!
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Prep your Crocs
- Rhinestone Properties
- How to apply faux leather
- Stone Placement
- Charm Insertion
The Kit includes the following:
- Authentic Crocs in Black
- Adhesive Krystal Glaze
- Stone Picker
- Rhinestone Tray
- Hand Drill
- Sanding Block
- Alcohol Wipes
- Charms (2)
- Faux Leather (1)
- Masking Tape
- Bling Boss Starter Vendors List
If you are more than 20 minutes late or do not show up for the class without calling, this is considered a 'no-show'. No-shows forfeit their ticket and will not be allowed to reschedule. Please do not contact us afterwards to reschedule.
There are no exceptions to the above.
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.