Perfect little jewel to hang where you can see it and remind yourself that nothing can stop you if you are determined to rise. It's a great gift for the woman in your life that won't let anything stop her.
- Approximately 8"x 7"
- Pillow is pre-stuffed.
- High quality, durable thread.
- Created and stored indoors in a pet, smoke and odor free home.
- Spot cleaning is highly recommended for pillows with decorative vinyl.
- AIR DRY ONLY - Machine Drying is NOT recommended.
- Hot iron as needed. Don't iron directly on vinyl.
- All pillows are MADE TO ORDER. Production time is typically 7-14 business days, NOT including weekends or U.S. holidays. Please email me if it is needed sooner.
- Please note that we may print your packing slip and shipping label before we actually send it out to help keep us organized. However, it may take a day or two to actually see your package move on the tracking system. Please be patient while we prepare your package for shipment.
- Once the order leaves our possession we cannot be held responsible for shipping times.
- This listing if for the pillow only.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please ask questions PRIOR to purchasing.
- Colors vary by monitor and we cannot be responsible for monitor resolution.
- Feel free to contact me about special sizes, fabric and/or quantities.
Thanks for shopping with and supporting small businesses!
COPYRIGHT 2014 ©The NiKai Group, LLC
Trademark and copyright infringement is reported.
My images, descriptions, designs or anything else created by NiKai Designs are not allowed to be used with out my express written permission.
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.