ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please ask questions PRIOR to purchasing. Colors vary by monitor and we cannot be responsible for monitor resolution.
Thanks for shopping with and supporting small businesses!
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.
All guests of Artistic Fusion agree to grant Ms. Creative CEO, LLC dba Artistic Fusion and any photographer or videographer working on their behalf the use of your appearance on video or in photography ("Materials") in its marketing, advertising, communications or promotions in any form, including but not limited to digital, online or in print ("Marketing Communications") in perpetuity. The use of Materials will not violate the rights of any person or any entity and will not cause Ms. Creative CEO, LLC to incur any liability for payment to any person or entity.