Get ready to unleash your inner Picasso with our paint kits! We've got a variety of images for you to choose from, so whether you want to paint a serene landscape or a vibrant abstract, we've got you covered.
Painting is not only a fun activity, but it also has a plethora of mental benefits. It's been shown to reduce stress and anxiety, improve focus and concentration, and increase self-esteem and self-expression. So not only will you create something beautiful, but you'll also be doing wonders for your mental health.
Grab a kit and let's create some art!
INCLUDED IN EACH KIT (90 minutes or less to complete)
- 1 Pre-drawn Canvas (Select your preferred size)
- Paint Brush
- Disposable Apron (to keep your clothes clean)
- Reference Image
- Mixing Chart
Please Note: Canvas Only Option just comes with a pre-drawn canvas. (No other kit items are included)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Cup of water (for paint brushes)
- Paper Plate (for mixing colors)
- Napkin (to wipe your brushes off)
All orders ship within 2-4 business days.
There are no refunds. No exceptions.
Artistic Fusion and its partners, team members and associates are not responsible for damages or injuries that may arise on or off the premises as a result of you using this paint kit.
By purchasing, you understand and agree to all terms and conditions.
Our kits are great for all occasions!
- Date nights
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Girls night out / Friends night out
- Corporate Events
- Team building
- A Me, Myself and I night spent connecting to your creativity
For private events contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us on Social! https://www.instagram.com/artisticfusioncraftstudio/
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.