It seems that many social media platforms have been experiencing a lot of glitches lately. Have you and your business been affected?
Since social media is soooo fickle, it’s not a good idea to have your business at the mercy of technology. Are you ready to get protection for situations like this?
Do you want to learn how to set up your professional email system, protect your customer database, expand your business and feel empowered in your business?
If so, join me for a live workshop on November 7th at 7pm EST.
You are going to learn…
- why having an e-mail database is imperative for you business.
- what type of system is best from you.
- how to set the system up.
- what to send and when.
- How to build a HEALTHY email list.
- How to make money with your email list.
- Simple strategies to grow your list quickly.
- How your email protects your income.
- How to build relationships with your audience.
- What are workflows and why you want to use them
- What is a lead magnet and how to use them to build your email list
You will also be empowered and inspired to get this done!!!
You will have access to the class recording for six months.
You will get an email with more details and instructions on how to attend in a few days.
Please ask any questions PRIOR to purchase. There are no refunds. This class is tax deductible.
NOTE: If you are a member of The Maker to Mogul Society (in good standing), do not pay for this it is included in the membership.
Want to. find of more about my exclusive community? Check out www.TheMakertoMogulSociety.com
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.