INVEST IN YOURSELF NOW AND PAY LATER WITH SEZZLE & 4 EASY PAYMENTS!
Your environment plays such an important role in your success. Surrounding yourself with positive and motivating people can push you to greatness. Likewise, your positive energy can contribute to the success of another.
Brunch + Bosses is a signature event hosted by Karen Baxter. This is a space that we can connect, have inspiring conversations and grow. You will inspire and be inspired by the women that attend. You will walk away renewed and refreshed.
During this session you will get to connect with special guests:
- Sheilita Joseph of CPNS Boutique
- Adrienne Singleton of Youneak Designs
- Hatina Covington of The Creative Brown Girl
They are creative bosses in their own lane and they will be available to share knowledge and motivate you to grow your business.
Space is limited. Secure your spot now. A delectable meal and drinks are included.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL AT CHECK OUT. All communications about this event will be sent to the email on file.
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.