This beautiful stylish bracelet was created with high-quality and Tibetan agate beads and Ashanti African beads.
This listing is for ONE bracelet.
It comes in its own purple velvet bag for protection and easy gift giving.
Our bracelets are designed for comfort and wearability. The standard size for our bracelets is 7.5". If you need a larger or smaller size please convo us. Be aware that changing sizes may cause the design to be slightly altered. Larger sizes may incur an additional fee.
We only use highly quality supplies to create our items. However, you taking care of your investment will prolong its beauty.
• Please DO NOT OVER STRETCH YOUR BRACELETS when you put them on. Instead, roll them onto your arm and allow them to naturally stretch over your hand to put them on.
• Keep your bracelets dry. Prolonged exposure to water can damage your bracelet.
• Our bracelets contain small components that could present a choking hazard to children of all ages. Please keep out of reach children. Buyer assumes all responsibility.
*Like you, gemstones are unique. No two stones are alike. Their color, size and form may vary. Because of the handmade nature of our pieces, no two will be exactly alike. These differences allow us to create beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please ask questions PRIOR to purchasing. Colors vary by monitor and we cannot be responsible for monitor resolution.
Thanks for shopping with and supporting small businesses!
All images are ©The NiKai Group, LLC. Use of images and/or verbiage is expressly prohibited.
What you can expect from us:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every hour. This includes workshop and retail areas, workshop supplies, tools, equipment, etc.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
- We have eliminated the use of fabric aprons during classes and are now using disposable ones.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your class for a later date.
- It is strongly encourage you to protect yourself and consider others by wearing a medical grade mask.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class start time and expect to be asked to wash your hands before being seated.
- Because our studio is intimate, please protect yourself and others by maintaining a comfortable and safe social distance between our team members and other class attendees.
- We will provide all class participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.